The Egg Carriers are extremely easy to avoid by simply running past them. However, if you attack them the parasites they carry will also attack you. If you get bitten by the larvae there is a chance you will become infected as well.
Once you are infected:
- Your character will scratch their head from time to time.
- You will only receive half as many Souls (while infected only).
- After a few minutes, your head will change to an egg.
- You can not wear a helm while your head is transformed.
- Eingyi will become friendly to you.
- After you have consumed 100,000 Soul while infected, your kick (Forward + R1) will spawn a parasite, which will attack as you kick.
Eingyi stands watch over the Chaos Servant Covenant and the Fair Lady, the covenant leader. He is also an Egg Carrier.
- Slow and harmless unless attacked.
- Very weak to fire. If you really want to attack these poor guys, Chaos Fireball does wonders.
- Can infect you with a parasite, which does have a few minor advantages.
Advance stages of an Egg Head Infection. Use Egg Vermifuge to remove.